How Should I MarkUP this page?
There are three pages I'm trying to markup. I'm trying to understand what is the correct way of doing it.
1) The opening statement Frankin Primary Health Center, Inc will have the <h1> tag. I will also use <h1> tag for Notice of Privacy Practices.
2) Should I use STRONG for The part that starts, "THIS NOTICE DESCRIBES..." Or should simply use CSS and make the text bold?
3) I know the Address tag is not used for all addresses. Do I HAVE TO USE IT when it is appropriate? I would rather just ignore it.
4) "For More Information, Please,..." and "Our Responsibilities:" I'm using <h2> tags.
5) Of course for the list, i'm using a list.
Markup 2 image:
1) Top heading is <h2>
2) The next heading, "For Treatment." Is it REQUIRED TO BE <h3> since it follows <h2> or can i use <h5> since it is closer to the size that i need?
3) About same heading types, as correctly understood in English, the PERIOD at the end of the heading SHOULD NOT be underlined. Can i place my <h3> or <h5> tag as follows?
Notice that the period is placed outside the <h3> tag. The problem is that the period will also not be bold as it appears in the Markup2 page. So the period will not be underlined nor will it be bold. I would rather it not be bold than for it to be underlined. That just looks tacky to me.
4) If i use an <h3> heading for same type headings, would it be wrong to make the <h3> and <p> tags appear inline? I know i can NOT place the <h3> tag inside the <p> tag element so... I guess the only solution is to place it beside the <p> tag element but make it appear inline.
MarkUp 3 image:
1) The date "April 14, 2003" is in bold in the Markup3 page. Should i use STRONG, use CSS, or bold? I assume Strong.
2) The paragraph beneathe "Right to Request Restrictions," starting with a bold "We are not required..." This statement should also be in STRONG right?
Thanks very much!