Page breaks only in Firefox, Thoughts?
Hi, I'm a little stumped here why IE would display correctly and Fx won't. I had wanted it so that the text can be resized and not break anything on the page. IE works, but Fx has issues. The left menu text breaks out of its div and runs into the content div when enlarges text in Fx. Also, the content div and the header nav div run out of the main div onto the right of the screen. Also, the search float gets pushed onto the next line. 95% of users use IE and it looks fine in IE, but I don't want to negate the other 5% of users using whatever else. I assume IE works only because there's only so far you can enlarge in IE vs. Fx's wider range. I have used a few hacks and I hope they do not conflict. Any ideas are greatly appreciated.