i know that i posted the same thing before, but i didn't understand a thing!. How to create a site and hide the url, like areacool.FREECONTENTSFORYOURSITE.COOL.com , must i create a frame, 100 % , but HOW, HOW, HOw to create a frame 100 % , must i create a blank page with only 1 frame set as 100% or what ??? ,forget about the redirect :) !
It's still messed up in my head, sorry for that!
You need two frames.... One set at 1pixel and the other one set at 100%. If you need the HTML code for frames you better check SitePoint's tutorial database.
1) Why use frames? They really have no good use and aren't compatible in all browsers..
2) Why hide the URL?
3) Why is this in the Multimedia & Graphic Design forum? :)
for any articles on creating frames (and probably why you shouldn't use them).
1. I would say that the most if not all the browsers in use today support frames. (I am sure a lot of server logs would prove this :D)
2. I would think it would be to hide a url like this http://www.biglongdomainname.com/sup...gsubdirectory/
(most dns redirect sites use this as a url gripper)
3. I have no friggin idea :goof: (so in the future brian you should post stuff like this in the html section)
4. If you are going through a dns redirection service like mydomain.com then why don't you save yourself the headache and just turn on url gripper? :confused:
Ok OK I'll move it! :)
And I also recommend taking a look at www.mydomain.com