Rotating Image Script
I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction for a particular script. I have a page with 3 images on it. I want to make these images rotate upon a screen refresh with 3 new images each time. I have close to 50 images that I want to be able to dynamically and randomly generate each time a user comes to the site. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Ya. This is a simple script, so I'd like to help you make it, if you feel up to it. Here are the rough steps
1) Create an array with all the image names/paths.
2) Generate three random numbers, ranged within the size of the array
3) Pull those 3 image paths, and create image objects from them
4) Create and add an image element, or use an existing image element
5) Rotate through your 3 images, changing the src of the img element at a set increment.
Thanks for the idea/direction. Looks like I need to spruce up my java skills and/or break out my java books from college. If you have any scripts that are similar to what you are talking about, but need to be tweaked to my particular scenario that would help. Thanks again for your suggestion.
Well, I have an existing slideshow script, which would handle steps 3-5 from above. Think you can manage 1 & 2?