On the far right of the header you have "Faq". "Frequently Asked Questions" is made with 3 words. I recommend you capitalize each letter, "FAQ".
I see you have the following words, "Create Wedsite". I do not know if you are being creative with "Wedsite" or if you spelled "Website" wrong by mistake. If you are being creative, I recommend you put "Wedsite" on your page in more areas.
I like you style of the templates.
1. Add some styling to the contact page
2. Break the text up in some paragraphs. Try to limit the larger paragraphs to 3-4 lines max.
-your overall first impression.
- please report any language mistakes.
didn't find any
- what you think about templates.
i think you used good templates to show what your site does!
- does my website load quickly enough on your browser (my server is in Europe)
it was a little bit slow
- what you think about idea of creating personal wedding websites.
i think its a nice and refreshing idea and i wish you the best with this brilliant idea!
Hi, first i most say good job. Now a few sugestions, the image quality could be improved, rename the ico as favicon.ico in 16x16 px, change the flash for a jquey or other java script framework google recommends, and finaly good job again.
One more thing avoid this style="float:left; margin-left:15px" pu it all in css and avoid links like contact/ put like this contact/index.php is better for google
1. First impression is fine.
2. I did not found any mistake
3. Your template is fine, a little bit simple
4. It's fast loading
5. In my opinion, it's not a good idea, people do not want to share private
Your site's look is great and template is also nice.
It's impressive website.