Create a flickering fire animation without the use of plugins or videos using this impressive tutorial. CSS3 animations can add a lot of aesthetic appeal for just a few small kilobytes of imagery and code
Google+ won’t give you complete control of your page design, but with a few creative tricks and some brand images, you can craft a professional Google+ presence for your clients and colleagues.
Seamless textures and patterns are an easy way to enhance your design without bogging down your site with heavy, slow-loading background imagery. Learn how to make your own seamless background in this tutorial.
There are times when YouTube just won’t cut it for your specialized video needs. For greater control over your videos, host them yourself using HTML5 and fallback techniques for older browsers.
A savvy designer will keep their audience in mind from the first sketch to the final pixel. Here you’ll find five tips for creating websites with feminine appeal
Photoshop is as powerful as it is expensive. Using it for basic image work like cropping and adding text is probably overkill. But have you tried this affordable Photoshop alternative?
- DesignFestival: Photoshop Techniques, Tips and Tricks
- DesignFestival: 20 Stunning Photoshop Tutorials Every Designer Needs
- DesignFestival: How to Use Photoshop & Illustrator to Create a Fedora Hat
- DesignFestival: Design Festival Podcast #14: CSS3 Gradients or SVG Backgrounds
- DesignFestival: A Farewell to CSS3 Gradients