2. WiseJS – a wise tool for web developers
3. jQuery Plugin Boilerplate
A boilerplate for jump-starting jQuery plugins development.
4. jQuery Queue plugin
7. Tutorial: A Plugin Development Pattern
This article is meant to share the pattern that I’ve found especially useful for plugin authoring. It assumes you already have an understanding of plugin development for jQuery.
9. jQuery Plugin Tutorial, In-Depth for Absolute Beginners
In this tutorial you will learn about 2 different jQuery plugin patterns (pattern A and pattern B) — by the end of this tutorial, you should be able to grasp the basic behind writing custom jQuery plugins.
10. The Definitive Guide to Creating a Practical jQuery Plugin
In this article we’re going to be building our very own jQuery plugin step-by-step from scratch; jQuery makes this task exceptionally easy for us, giving us a simple method of packaging up our scripts and exposing their functionality, and encouraging the use of scalable and reusable object-oriented techniques.